Sweet potato is so delicious! topped with corn salsa its even better!. This recipe is really easy, only a little bit of prep involved and its vegan, gluten free & dairy free. Yay!
1x Medium Sweet Potato
1x Small Red Capsicum
1x Tin of Corn
1/2 a cup of coriander
1x Tablespoon of Red Onion/Spring Onion
– Set the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
– Wrap the sweet potato in aluminium foil and put in the oven for 50-60mins or until you its soft when you squeeze it with an oven mitt (if you’re pressed for time, chop the potato in half to speed up the cooking time).
– While to potato is cooking, drain the corn and put it in a bowl, dice the tomato, finely chop the capsicum and the onion, then add them to the corn.
– Roughly chop the coriander and add the the bowl of corn/tomato, then squeeze the juice of half a lime over the mixture. Put the salsa mix in the fridge and sit back and relax until the sweet potato is cooked.
– Remove the potato from the oven and squeeze lime all over it. Then add the corn salsa and you’re done! super easy!
*Adding some black beans would be a delicious!