Chia seeds are so amazing! Not only can you make them into delicious pudding but they’re packed with omega 3, fiber and magnesium. Yum!. This recipe is really easy and delicious.
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tin coconut milk
1/4 cup raspberries
– Firstly, put your chia seeds and coconut milk into a jar/container, mix them around and put them in the fridge.
– About 30 minutes later, give them another mix and leave them in the fridge overnight.
– Get your raspberries and mash them up with a spoon (I use defrosted frozen raspberries as they’re much more affordable). Then cut open the passion fruit.
– Layer chia pudding with the raspberry sauce & passion fruit, top with some extra raspberries and your done.
– You can add a little honey or maple syrup to the pudding if its not sweet enough, but I find its just right with the sweetness from the fruit. Enjoy!
*Chopped banana would be a delicious addition.