3 frozen bananas
1/2 cup of frozen raspberries (defrosted)
1 tablespoon of cacao
1 tablespoon of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla
– Blend frozen bananas and teaspoon if vanilla in blender/food processor until smooth
– Split the mixture in to 2 parts and set aside in the freezer
– With the 1/2 cup of raspberries, mash with a spoon until it forms a saucy consistency, add a little water if needed
– In a separate bowl or cup place the tablespoon of cacao, gradually add the tablespoon of water until you have a sauce, use more water if required (it may be easier to use boiled water).
– Get your two bowls of banana icecream out of the freezer. Add half the raspberry sauce to one of the bowls of banana.
– In a jar or bowl, layer the banana icecream, raspberry icecream, chocolate sauce and raspberry sauce and that’s it ❤️❤️