1 cup of dates
1 cup of almonds
1/4 cup of coconut magic coconut desicated
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup pepital
1 teaspoon of coconut magic coconut flower necter
1/2 cup of coconut magic desiccated coconut
3/4 cup of cashews
1 teaspoon coconut flower nectar
1/2 cup raspberries
– Put dates, Almonds and coconut flower necter in a food processor and process until smooth.
– place in a bowl and mix in the walnuts, pepitas and desicated coconut.
– press into a tray and leave in the freezer for a few hours
– Soak cashews for 6-8 Hours
– In a food processor process cashews, raspberries & coconut flower nectar
– Add coconut and mix through
– Place on top of the bottom layer and put it back in the freezer.
– cut into desired size and keep in the freezer 😊