3 Bananas (1 Frozen)
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Sugar (I use coconut magic coconut sugar as its the best 🙂 )
1 Tablespoon of Cacao
1 1/2 cups of water
1/2 cup of ice
– Place Bananas, Coconut sugar, water and ice into the blender and blend until smooth. Remove half the contents and set aside.
– Add the Cacao to the smoothie remaining in the blender and blend until smooth.
– If you want your smoothie to have the layered effect, firstly pour some of the cacao smoothie into a glass (however thick you want the layers to be). Then get a big spoon and spoon the banana smoothie into the glass, make sure you spoon the smoothie so it runs down the side of the glass, other wise it may mix up. alternate until you fill the glass. I hope that makes sense 🙂 (if not there are some great you tube videos demonstrating how to layer smoothies)
– Cut up some banana and sprinkle coconut sugar over the top and place into the smoothie
– I also added some cacao nibs to the top for a bit of crunch