2 Cups of dates
1/2 cup of Rasins
1/2 cup of Desicated coconut
1 Cup of Almonds
1 Table Spoon of Coconut Flower Necter (alternatively use maple syrup or honey)
1 Table Spoon of Cacao
2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil ( I use coconut magic)
2 teaspoons of Cacao
3 Teaspoons of Maple Syrup (add more for more sweetness)
– Place almonds in Food Processor, process untill fine.
– Add Dates & Rasins to food processor, process until well combined
– Mix in Coconut, Nectar & Cacao, until well combined
– Roll into bite sized balls
– Melt oil and add cacao & maple syrup
– Roll Balls into the chocolate and place into freezer on baking paper for 10 minutes, double coat them if you have extra or freeze it and save it for later.